VCF SERIES : VERTICAL COLUMN FILTER – PHYSICAL DATA
- No “flow range” has been nominated on the basis that the VCF product range is commonly used
for “chemical filtration” whereby the Empty Bed Contact Time (EBCT) is the operative factor.
- Filter internals are designed to suit the application and or the process.
- Filter connections are sized and detailed to suit the application and or the process.
- FRP vessels are “contacted moulded” as a monolithic structure with reinforced entry & exit ports.
- Standard Test Pressure is 350 kPa – higher test pressures are available upon request.
- Model specific data sheets/sales outlines are available upon request.
- Dimensions are not to be used for construction or installation, unless certified by CGF
- Details may be subject to change without notice and are for reference only.