CGF EQUIVALENT VERTICAL FILTERS
This Table compares the available filter area of horizontal & vertical filters.
- This table is intended as a comparative guide – if in any doubt, contact us for more specific information.
- The nominated vertical filters are an approximation of the nearest equivalent to the MHS filter range.
- The filter area of a vertical filter is calculated as A = Π R² (with R being the filter tank radius)
- CGF’s vertical filters provide a wide range of available filter area.
- In terms of cost (ie., $/m2 of filter area) the MHS series provides the best value for money.
- Vertical filter have a greater media requirement & on this basis, provide a greater opportunity for dirt retention. .
- Vertical & horizontal filters have different plant space requirements, with horizontal filters being more compact.